This is a place to celebrate the life of Polly Tolonen. A young woman who lived her life with beauty, grace, talent and boundless energy. May she continue to inspire us and live in our hearts and memories forever.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I miss you so much...

Sounds creepy maybe, but I've been wanting a sign from you so bad.  It's a shame (or is it?) that I turn every single possible 'coincidence' in my life into your intervention?!  I miss your friends... I miss talking about you, I miss Kari, Lindsay, April, Jenn, Frank.  I'm sick of this shit!  I just want to talk to you and tell you I'm sorry we fought the last time.  I've replayed it so many times in my mind - I'm making myself crazy...I talked to a kind of 'objective party' and they said that it was, "good we finally got there," referring to our knock-down-drag-out we had the last time we were together.  I don't know that I'm totally on board, but I see her point and that's what sisters (real sisters) do.  We had just never gone there...it was a real sweet relationship, Pol.  I adored (adore_ you with all my heart.  I hope you know that......I love you  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she does. she did. you were all she ever talked about.

-julie

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

You should not beat yourself about Whistler. I witnessed my two sisters being family in the way that Tolonen's always will be. She loved being there with all of us - Heidi, Chris, Nick, Eavan. She adored you and your children. I loved her presence, as I did yours. Cherish those days not in grief but in love - for her.