This is a place to celebrate the life of Polly Tolonen. A young woman who lived her life with beauty, grace, talent and boundless energy. May she continue to inspire us and live in our hearts and memories forever.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Birthday

Hello everyone.
As Polly's Birthday is nearing this May, I thought it would be amazing if we could collect any videos of Polly, pictures, and maybe even some new memories to share with each other. I have been thinking about Polly so much lately and dreading the date that I got the phone call that she was no longer with us. I really have some anxiety about this date so I would like to overpower it with the day of her amazing birth. I want to focus on how much we laughed with Polly, how much we learned from her and how much we all loved her. Please start posting and if you need any help with blogger, putting up videos or images, let me know.
Kari

No comments: