This is a place to celebrate the life of Polly Tolonen. A young woman who lived her life with beauty, grace, talent and boundless energy. May she continue to inspire us and live in our hearts and memories forever.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Polly and I met at Grand Valley State University. Golly we have some Great stories. In March of 2007 I came out to LA for a visit. And of course more great stories and joys of reminiscing. I am so glad I was able to spend that time with Pols. I too, cannot delete her phone numbers or email addresses. I pass through your name and smile as a tear chases down my cheek in happiness, in hopes you are smiling back at me. I will be attending the AOPi garden dedication this May. Pols I miss you so much. xoxoxoxo Friends Forever, Forever you are our Angel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to connect with Polly, w/ her family and her friends, My Wife, (Steph) gave birth to a healthy, beautiful little girrl. Her name is Polly Jean Tolonen (8.3 lbs, 21.5 inches)As a true Tolonen,the name will last forever. We are all sure that Polly Mae would be proud.

I LOVE You forever, Chris